We at Magnitude Management Services Private Limited(MMS) is committed to provide the certification activities in Impartial, independent and value added manner for QMS, EMS, OHSMS, FSMS, EnMS, MDQMS, ITSMS and ISMS management system as for the client and accreditation board satisfaction. MMS shall provide the certification services through the competent personnel and improve their competency by training and timely evaluation. MMS strives towards objectives and believes in continual improvement in the certification activities through effective internal audit, MRM and strong feedback system from clients, auditors, certification staff, third parties and other stakeholders. MMS ensures that its services are available to all its clients and these services are not based on under financial or any other consideration. MMS ensure that all its procedures/guidelines operate in a non discriminatory manner.
Impartiality Policy of the MMS define that Top Management of MMS understands the importance of impartiality in carrying out its management system certification activities, manages conflict of interest and ensures the objectivity of its management system certification activities.
MMS having the Impartiality policy as
1. MMS (including its staff, auditors, subcontractors and Franchisee Partners) shall not participate in the designing, implementation or maintenance (including Internal Audit) of the management systems of its Certification customers and shall not have been engaged in such activities in the two years prior to the client’s receipt of MMS Certification services.
- 2. MMS embark on responsibility to inculcate confidence in the delivery of its Certification services to customers and parties that have an interest in Certification. This shall be achieved by upholding the principles of impartiality (including taking action against threats, i.e. from self-interest, self-review, familiarity, intimidation), competence, responsibility, openness, confidentiality and responsiveness to complaints.
- 3. In the management of impartiality, MMS recognises the possibilities for conflicts of interests arising from relationships of those persons or organisations having an interface with MMS. This includes staff, sub- contractors and agents. MMS undertakes to complete a thorough assessment of the risks and the residual risks to impartiality and to determine the action to be taken to eliminate or minimise those risks. The risk assessment process will be on-going and will be maintained over all operations, services of MMS and associated Management Review process.
- 4. MMS Certifications is committed to provide and maintain a high quality, professional and impartial serviceas agreed for certifying clients’ management systems which meets the requirements of all the relevant international, national and or other standards and or regulation normative documents and specifications as required by the accreditation authorities.
- 5. The top management of MMS has the ultimate authority and responsibility to ensure the effective operation of MMS management system by ensuring the appropriate resources are available and deployed.
- 6. All personnel involved in the Certification operations are committed to understanding this policy, complying with the principles and documentation and maintaining continued competence.